Move Over Girl Let This Old Lady Show You How To Be A Postal Worker Vintage Shirt

So sad I’m glad she was able to get help with these kind people. About a Move Over Girl Let This Old Lady Show You How To Be A Postal Worker Vintage Shirt year or two ago I was on the train with my mother coming back from the city. We think he was following us for probably 30minutes after we left a cafe. He started taking photos (maybe videos I don’t know) of me and my outfit, like a head to toe movement with his phone. It was disgusting. My mom put herself between him and I and cussed at him. The next stop he got off! I It’s really annoying. It happens so often that if I have a random girl come up to me saying “there’s a creepy dude following me” we automatically pretend she’s in our group, no questi Stuff like that says a lot about someone's character.Lol I was just thinking something similar, that if some woman being followed came up to me and put her arm through mine, I'd freak out and be like WTF lady get off me weirdo! The ruse would be ruined and then I'd feel guilty later when learning of her murder.




Move Over Girl Let This Old Lady Show You How To Be A Postal Worker Vintage Hoodie


Premium Trending Shirt this is season: 

Fanatictees - Custom - T- shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Charlie Brown I Still Miss David Bowie Shirt

Nice Baking Because Murder Is Wrong Vintage Shirt

Thick And Dellicious Classic Shirt