Bear I Licked It So It’s Mine Vintage Shirt

I was a Bear I Licked It So It’s Mine Vintage Shirt bill collector for sprint once (please don't hate me) and some lady needed her phone reconnected (it was off because she didn't pay her bills) anyways her story was she needed it turned back on so she could phone her husband because she was being chased by a bear. I have also been within touching distance and within spitting distance on a couple of occasions and my dad has had to punch one in the nose to drive one-off. According to him, they don't like this much. I suggest trying the path of least resistance and escalate only if need be. Our crew was from NC, so we kinda laughed a little. But they made it known they were different in AK. They told us to be aware of a Grizzly is around, but they're usually just curious. 




Bear I Licked It So It’s Mine Vintage Hoodie


Premium Trending Shirt this is season: 

Fanatictees - Custom - T- shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Charlie Brown I Still Miss David Bowie Shirt

Nice Baking Because Murder Is Wrong Vintage Shirt

Thick And Dellicious Classic Shirt