NIice And By ‘K’ I Mean Fuck You Shirt

These are definitely jokes but the joke stems from people putting ridiculous stuff on NIice And By ‘K’ I Mean Fuck You Shirt their guns to make it look tactical aka the ‘tacti-cool’ slur. Majority of these people will place anything that looks cool, regardless of its practicality. Also, I’m generalizing, but that community cares more about how the gun looks then how they or the gun preforms. Chock full of "military grade", "used by our boys overseas", and of course, "tactical". Then the obligatory demo of how the average.




NIice And By ‘K’ I Mean Fuck You Hoodie


Premium Trending Shirt this is season: 

Fanatictees - Custom - T- shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Charlie Brown I Still Miss David Bowie Shirt

Gamers Don’t Die They Respawn Vintage Retro Shirt

Nice Baking Because Murder Is Wrong Vintage Shirt