Thick And Dellicious Classic Shirt

She brushed and flossed at least 3 times a day (after every meal), and had cleanings every 3 months, but she still had a new filling or crown at least once a year. Lots of coffee with cream and sugar, a Thick And Dellicious Classic Shirt lot of soda, and loved candy. The bacteria had a field day in her mouth, and her enamel was soft. Then I went to the dentist to get some wisdom teeth pulled in my 20’s. That gave me a chance to practice flossing and brushing at night, both of which I’d never done before. Result: cavities developed in 3 years, gum pain if I don’t floss nightly, etc. Brushing your teeth straight after a lot of types of food and drink is extremely damaging and 3 times a day sounds like too much. I know that person is a hygienist but it sounds like she’s exacerbating her problems.


Thick And Dellicious Classic Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt this is season: 

Fanatictees - Custom - T- shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Charlie Brown I Still Miss David Bowie Shirt

Nice Baking Because Murder Is Wrong Vintage Shirt